So we finally got Smith's room done this week. We painted, put together furniture, organized. Doing things that aren't normally fun are actually fun when it's for a baby! It's all becoming more real now, and we couldn't be more excited!
Here's how it turned out...
All I have left to do is make a little pillow for the window seat. I'm going to use the blue polka dot material I used on some of the letters above Smith's crib.
Then the only thing missing will be sweet little Smith!
I absolutely LOVE everything about Smith's room, Whit!! It's just adorable! I can't wait to see pictures with him in it. :) You and Jack did such a wonderful job. By the way, the green walls are AWESOME!!! My classroom used to be painted that color. Well, it still is, but it isn't my room anymore. :( Anyway, it was a GREAT color choice.
Enjoy these last weeks with Jack. Looking forward to "meeting" Smith!!!! :)
Hi Whitney! I just found your blog through your twitter, which I just found through your dad's twitter. (I'm not on twitter but I can see it online) Congratulations on your baby, coming very soon it seems!! We have a 6 year old and a 4 year old, and I'd love another; we'll see what the future holds!
I remember being 8 years old listening to your dad's music on cassette tapes (I'm 28 now), and he's truly been a part of my childhood through his music, and I really want a way to just write him a long message to let him know what a part of my memories his music is. Is there an address I can write him at, so that he himself could read my message?
I remember my daughter at 1-year old, singing Agnus Dei with me, since we had (and have) his cd's on so often during our days. And her at age 2 singing "Everybody's gonna see the snow" (instead of "Everybody's gotta seed to sow") :) So it would just mean a lot to me to somehow get 1 message to him that he would read- it would mean the world. My e-mail is mcmahansl@yahoo.com or I added you on facebook if that would work better. Hope to hear from you!
This is the story of our life as a new family. We've been married about 3 years and now have our first baby, Smith. We're so blessed and thankful to God for this crazy, blessed family life!
6 comments to SMITH'S ROOM:
WHITNEY THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! I'M SOOOOO IMPRESSED!!!!
That is one beautiful room!!
I absolutely LOVE everything about Smith's room, Whit!! It's just adorable! I can't wait to see pictures with him in it. :) You and Jack did such a wonderful job. By the way, the green walls are AWESOME!!! My classroom used to be painted that color. Well, it still is, but it isn't my room anymore. :( Anyway, it was a GREAT color choice.
Enjoy these last weeks with Jack. Looking forward to "meeting" Smith!!!! :)
Hi Whitney! I just found your blog through your twitter, which I just found through your dad's twitter. (I'm not on twitter but I can see it online)
Congratulations on your baby, coming very soon it seems!! We have a 6 year old and a 4 year old, and I'd love another; we'll see what the future holds!
I remember being 8 years old listening to your dad's music on cassette tapes (I'm 28 now), and he's truly been a part of my childhood through his music, and I really want a way to just write him a long message to let him know what a part of my memories his music is. Is there an address I can write him at, so that he himself could read my message?
I remember my daughter at 1-year old, singing Agnus Dei with me, since we had (and have) his cd's on so often during our days.
And her at age 2 singing "Everybody's gonna see the snow" (instead of "Everybody's gotta seed to sow") :)
So it would just mean a lot to me to somehow get 1 message to him that he would read- it would mean the world.
My e-mail is mcmahansl@yahoo.com or I added you on facebook if that would work better.
Hope to hear from you!
how beautiful guys!!!
so cute!!
blessings...
What a beautiful nursery for your little one!
Post a Comment