OH BABY!

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Well, after a long, long time of praying and waiting, God has answered our prayer... Jack and I are going to have a baby!



We are so overjoyed and can't wait to be parents! But right now, we're enjoying our last calm days together, and I'm enjoying being pregnant. I'm super tired all the time, but thankfully I haven't gotten sick. No weird cravings yet, but I've been eating lots of fruit (thankfully not candy, though I still love sugar).

God is so faithful! We went through a hard time and struggled with doubt. But we held onto our faith and believed that God would give us a baby in his perfect timing. This must be the right time! We're so thankful. Thanks to everyone who prayed for us and believed with us. We can't wait to meet our little one and for you to meet him/her too! One thing's for sure.. this baby is going to be loved!

7 comments to OH BABY!:

PaisleyJade said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news... God is so faithful.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Whitney, blessed pregnancy for you!

Patti S. said...

Yay!!! Im so excited! Now the bean and the buddy will have a little friend to play with.

Maddie said...

Congratulations!!!!! Praying for an uneventful, blessed pregnancy and birth. The Christmas season is going to be even sweeter for you all this year with a baby on the way. How precious. You have the prayers of the entire Leeland fanbase. Take it easy and savor every minute of this priceless journey that you can. We're all very happy for you!

Loretta said...

Congratulations to both of you! God is faithful and you both are truly blessed. I am so hapy for you! Hugs, Loretta (primgurl from etsy)

Holly said...

YAY! Congratulations to you both!! What wonderful, life-changing news! :-) You can never imagine how much your lives are about to change - enjoy every minute along the way.

When is your due date?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! God bless you !

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.