VALENTINE'S DAY (our first married)!

Friday, February 22, 2008
My parents sent us a valentine's package with cute things to decorate our apartment with..





I made Valentine's cake cookies and we watched Emma!


We exchanged gifts. We gave each other chocolates of course. I gave Jack a new Bible.




And he gave me beautiful roses!



He also made dinner for me! It was really good!


Then we topped it all off with fondue! Needless to say, we were stuffed!



It was perfect!! I love my husband!

Next post coming soon... our trip to Nashville for my 22nd Birthday.

4 comments to VALENTINE'S DAY (our first married)!:

Dutchess said...

OH, that is so precious! I love Valentines time, with hearts everywhere!

Ellen Denise said...

very perfect this day!!!

blessings :)

Ellen Denise said...

hi!!
I just wanna say that it's time of a big new update please!!!

bye...

Emily Smith said...

update your blog yo!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.