NASHVILLE TO NYC TO WHO KNOWS WHERE

Friday, November 16, 2007
It's time for a big update!

Well, we got to go to Nashville for a while, which was awesome! We saw our precious niece, Audrey...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and hung out with the fam!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Whit got to stay a little longer, and we went to Houston to NASA for the day. We rode in the simulator and we got to land the shuttle!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Too bad my camera died, or there would have been lots more pictures... sad. When Whit met back up with Jack, we went to NYC! We rode the subway...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


ate at the best Soho restaurant, Cafe Habana (thanks, Christa!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We found a little bookstore...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image

went to Magnolia Bakery to eat some famous delicious cupcakes!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


went to FAO Schwartz, where they have a Harry Potter section..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and an Ugly Doll section (this one's for you, Emily!) Tracy was upset about something. Who knows.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We were sad the big tree wasn't up yet, but they were setting it up when we were there.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


By the end of the night, we ended up in Times Square .. and we were exhausted. But what a day it was in classic NYC!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


In Cleveland, we got to go to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


then shopping.. we're sooooooooooo excited about Christmas!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We can't stop drinking hot chocolate!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Have a happy day, everyone.. and catch the Christmas spirit!!!

Love,
Jack & Whit

3 comments to NASHVILLE TO NYC TO WHO KNOWS WHERE:

Emily Smith said...

bahaha..
i thank you for that wonderful picture. i'll look at it and laugh off my thanksgiving dinner.. im missing you guys!! 8 days til december! 11 days til i see you!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Pleased to meet you! Your blog is very interesting. If you wish, come and visit me. Ciao. g
http://ilparra.myblog.it

Anonymous said...

Dear Jack,
Your Band has been such an inspiration to me. I went to the concert in evansville when you all sang with Casting Crowns and John Waller. I had bunches of fun. I (sorta) got to meet the band but I didnt get the chance for us to talk and (really) meet you all. I have been praying since the release of your first album that the band could meet with my friends, the church family, and me. I have adored you guys and have put my life in a position to go the "opposite way". I found your blog and thought to myself... this would be a perfect moment to ask you if I could meet the band.. because I have prayed to God that I would not let the moment pass me up when I came to it.
Thank you so very much,
God Bless,
EB
P.S. Is there anyway that I could contact you? My email is lizzy_rox_2@yahoo.com (you all dont have to play I jsut would like to meet with all of you) your band has led me to go (with the help of the Lord) the "opposite way"

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.