Then we went to this amazing restaurant for brunch. They had the biggest cinnamon rolls we've ever seen!
The next night, the guys played a show at Lifefest. There were 100,000 people there! It was awesome!
Last week, we piled in the van with our family and friends and went to Disney World!! The first day there, we went to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios...
On Friday, we spent the day in Magic Kingdom (I forgot my camera .. sad). Then the guys played at Night of Joy. The shows went great! The next day we went to Animal Kingdom and MGM Studios (my favorite). We had so much fun! Disney World truly is the most magical place on earth!
(the classic Sci-Fi Diner.. it's like a drive-in.. you eat in the car while watching old films)
We love Disney World! Next destination... Beaver Creek, Colorado.. where we fell in love!

3 comments to KANSAS CITY & DISNEY WORLD:
Congratulations for your marrieged!!
:)
I saw the pictures are so beatuful, Was a inspiration at me...
I wanna marri too
God bless you so much ^^
a kiss
You met the Grinch! How awesome is THAT!
AHHHH!! LIFEST!!! I had my ticket and everything this year(RESERVED SEATING ROX!!) and I got sick with migraines....you guys were the highlight of Lifest last year for me and I was looking forward to seeing you again this year, but couldn't make it :( Good luck on tour with CC!! Maybe we will catch you along the way!
In Christ,
Mindy
Post a Comment